Monday, February 1, 2010

Baby it's Cold Outside!

So we got hit with a significant dump of snow this past weekend.  As much as I complain about hating cold and snow...it was just the ticket for this weekend.  I had the fortunate circumstance of being asked to house/pet-sit for a family over the weekend...and let's just say...their house = AMAZING!!! And they have more movies than I could ever imagine owning...and the sweetest dogs ever!  So...really I couldn't have thought of a better place to be snowed in.  Saturday I spent the whole day curled up on the couch with a blanket, doing homework and watching the snow fall outside.  I drank coffee and ate soup, watched the dogs snooze on the floor at my feet, and listened to music all day.  Talk about relaxing and yet still productive!  Imagine if working conditions were like that every day!!!  Here's some shots from Saturday:
 
No complaints about being snowed in here!


Can you find my car?
Shockingly, my oh so brilliant university decided we still had to attend classes today...even though all other schools in the area were closed...and the roads were still terrible.  Fortunately when I got home in the afternoon it was gorgeous outside, so my "moment" for myself today was taking the dog and my camera for a stroll around the neighborhood. Check out my winter wonderland documentary below.



 
 
 

  
  
  

OK...so I had a little photo shoot too...but hey playing in the snow and feeling good about yourself is good for the soul.  Thanks God, for all the little kisses to my soul today.

No comments:

Post a Comment