Sunday, February 7, 2010

Music I am Currently Obsessed with!

Dear John (original motion picture soundtrack)
-"Paperweight" by Joshua Radin and Schuyler Fisk  (OBSESSED!)
-"The Moon" by The Swell Season
(Those are my top two from this soundtrack, but the whole thing is AMAZING!)

"Hey, Soul Sista!" by Train (this song makes me super happy right now!)
"Smile" by Uncle Kracker (also makes me ridiculously happy!)
"I Got a Feelin'" by Black Eyed Peas (makes me wanna dance!)

"Leave me in the Dark" by Keri Noble (I love waking up to this song although sometimes it causes me to go back to sleep lol)

"Chasing Cars" and "Set the Fire to the Third Bar" by Snow Patrol
"Need You Now" by Lady Antebellum

Well those are just a few, but generally, if you hear me singing to myself these days, it's one of these songs.  Check 'em out.  Listen and love!

L8a!

No comments:

Post a Comment