Monday, May 24, 2010

The Best Laid Plans (Jer. 29:11)

It's amazing how when things start falling into place in your life, everything just lines up...although it works equally just the same the other way around, you know the old adage, "When it rains...it pours."  Fortunately for the time being the stars are aligning quite nicely.

I am now blogging to you as a real 4th grade teacher!  I went for an interview this past weekend and was offered the job on the same day!  WOOHOO!!! I couldn't be more thrilled, it's the exact position I want at the exact school I want.  I have a feeling that as things progress this blog may evolve into something more about  my journey to becoming a teacher, and the first year of teaching, and living on my own FINALLY!

Here's a little recap of my journey to becoming a teacher....

Martha Crunch Math Boot Camp!

My first bulletin board! A geometric quilt the students made!

Read/Write/Think Aloud with one of my favorite books!

Outdoor Inspiration for our Haikus

Our trip to Jamestown!

Saying Goodbye...

Oh the journey it has been and it's only the beginning.  Now I am moving on to my very own class of 4th graders next year, and I am SO EXCITED!!!  It is amazing how richly blessed I am, and I thank God every day for leading me to my calling in his own perfect way.

No comments:

Post a Comment