Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday's a Good Day to Be Thankful Too!

Yeah, yeah, yeah...I didn't do a thankful thursday post...so here it is on Friday...Friday's just as good a day as any to be thankful.

I'm thankful for...

1. Being done with grad school!!!!

2. Being a teacher!!!!

3. Summer time!!!

4. An amazing group of ladies that share my love for teaching and know how to have a good time...I'm gonna miss you girls!

5. Parents that have given me everything and made my success possible!

6. Mountain Dew and coffee...for getting me through many days this past year. You've been good to me.

7. Dresses and ponytails...the best quick fix for bad hair days and days when you just don't feel pretty...throw on a dress and you're instantly cute...and ponytails fix everything.

Alrighty that's about all I got for now.  Enjoy, and I'll see you next week sometime, if not before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment