Sunday, March 21, 2010

Belated Thankful Thursday

I failed and forgot to do Thankful Thursday this week so I'm doing Thankful Saturday/Sunday....

1. The GORGEOUS weather we are having. 70s and Sunny, with blue skies! The perfect recipe for happiness.



2. Springtime and pretty flowers everywhere. The cherry blossoms are starting to bloom and I love it. Daffodils and goldenrods paint the world gold.




3. The most amazing friends in the whole world, who are always up for a good time.

4. For the opportunity to interview with Arlington Public Schools in a couple weeks! YAY!!!

5. For always being provided for, just when I need it.

6. For shopping and new spring wardrobes! Pretty spring colors, sweet dresses, and skirts another recipe for happiness!

7. For my little darlings in 4th grade, who truly do light up my life. (even during their not so bright moments)

8. For having things to dream about...sometimes, that's all that keeps me going in the monotony of it all.

9. For a big, soft, comfy bed that is calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment