Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday! (Round 2)

OK, today hasn't been the greatest of days so I figured I'd start blogging with this first!

I am thankful for...

1. Not actually having to drive about 30 min away to housesit for one night and get up at the crack of dawn in the morning to make it back up here in time for student teaching tomorrow. (They job got canceled at the last minute and I was like HALLELUJAH!)

2. The most wonderful class of 4th graders on the face of that planet, please refer to additional posts I will be making shortly to see why they're so great!

3. I'm thankful for still the greatest group of friends on the face of the earth!  I love and adore each and every one!

4. Thankful for all the little "moments" God's been presenting to me lately just continuing to affirm that I am totally on HIS path and doing what I was meant to do.

5. Thankful that I have too many blessings to count.

6. Work

7. The beautiful weather we've had this week, WARMTH!!!

8. That spring is coming!

9. My bed...

10. My dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment