Saturday, January 2, 2010

P.S.

I should probably explain a little bit about the title I've chosen for my blog.  It comes from a song I'm sure a lot of you know called, you guess it, "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol.  The line goes..."let's waste time, chasing cars around our heads." I love that line and I have a sense that this blog may resemble that a little bit...I'm sure you see it already in the ramblings of my first post, but there's another interesting thing about me, everything about my life can be summed up in a song...and I have that perspective on life and the world in general.  There's a song for everything and everyone, and if for some reason there's not, I'll write it! (Yes I write music I'll share some of it later.)  Alright, well I think I've caught you up now, so I'll catch you later!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment